Monday, September 1, 2008

Island Park

I learned how to Wake Surf and I was doing SO good until Corby thought he should moon me... I fell.
Kylie and Remie
I was trying to get Kylie to pose for the camera and she wouldn't so Remie taught her how.

Maycee, Steele, & Ryklee

The kids looking for Froggets.

Some of the Crazy Elton's on Dagan & Whitney's boat.

Brayden and Rhett Wake Surfing. Brayden actually got up by himself later.

Steele LOVED his life jacket!

Kylie having crazy fun on the paddle boat.

Steele and Grandpa

Steele and Maycee CHEESE!
Kylie, Steele, and I spent a weekend in Island Park with all of Jed's family. Jed went on the annual "Guys River Trip" with my dad. We had so much fun even though we were missing him. Dagan and Whit brought their boat up and we stayed in Sunny's brother's cabin right on the lake. We had a mud fight, played on the water and dock, played cards, and even went poop sacking (imagine that). It is always a great and interesting time with all of them.











1 comment:

Calie Wall said...

You put on some of my favorite pics on here! I love the surfing with Corby's butt! & I also love the pic of Jed in the short, shorts! Go Jed!