Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS

Today is Kylie's Birthday! She is TEN!I just thought I would tell you all how awesome Kylie is.
I am so grateful to be able to call Kylie my daughter. She is so much fun and so much help.
She is also so much like Jed, sometimes it is actually scary! Kylie has got one heck of a sense of humor. She thinks just about anything is funny. She will just bust up laughing and I wont have a clue what she is laughing at and sometimes I never find out.
Kylie is an amazing sister! Although she LOVES to torment her brother she takes very good care of him as well. This Christmas she held Steele in her lap and took turns opening presents with him to help him stay focused.
She is turning into a beautiful young woman before our eyes!

This is the desk Jed made her for her birthday this year! He did such a great job! This picture does not do it justice.

We also got her her own computer so she will be able to check her email whenever she wants.
Dad, Steele & I love you!

3 comments:

Calie Wall said...

Happy Birthday Ky Koo! We love you and hope you have a great birthday!

bonnie said...

Happy birthday Kylie. We love you and hope you dad a great day...

Sunny said...

Kylie we hope you had a great bday! sorry we didn't see you more while we were there we luv ya!