Sunday, April 26, 2009

Face Paiting

I went to pick up Steele one day after school from Grandma Peggy's and brought Crew & Maycee home with me...
We had SO MUCH FUN!!! Kylie painted Crew's face, I painted Kylies, and Crew painted mine.

Steele, Kylie, Maycee, Crew's rock he painted and Crew (it's in this hand he is holding up. It is SO cute!)
My super cute nephew Crew!
Kylie, Candice, & Crew
I helped Steele & Maycee with a little bit of their paint but they really just weren't having it so they took over.


2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

hahaha, that's SO CUTE!!!! That looks like so much fun!!

I found your blog on Shandee's.

let me know if you want to be added to my blog. email me at shandirae14@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

~Shandi "Mackintosh"

bonnie said...

Candice you are such a good mom. You PLAY w/ your kids. I need to take some lessons from you.