Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Pictures!!!

We FINALLY got family pictures done! And they are AMAZING! We had them done at my Great Grandma's house, it was a lot of fun to go back there with my kids and swing on the Weeping Willows! I couldn't be any happier with them... I thought I would share a priview with all of you since I like them SO much. Here is a link...

http://bellaannphotography.blogspot.com/2009/07/elton-family-sneek-peek.html?showComment=1247429153601#c9042469285287195287

I would recomend Bella Ann Photography to anyone to get great pictures done. Laci is really a lot of fun to work with and she doesn't make you do stupid cheesy poses, and she captures a lot of personality. We had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Shandee said...

I love you Candice! The pictures are so cute!

Abbee said...

hey candice we missed you so much the rest of the trip, trust me, i was so wishing i had you there to talk to and hang out with! I hope everything is going ok, we need to go to lunch or something call me!!! thanks again for leading the way on monday night for me! it meant a lot to me especially when i found out i pretty much made you go haha! love ya!!!