Sunday, October 17, 2010

And then there were three...

DaxTirell Dean was born June 30th instead of July 13th because I was itchy... literally! I still don't quite understand it but my Gal bladder wasn't functioning properly which made my liver not function properly which made be so unbelievably itchy I was about to check myself into a the mental ward. And trust me I tried all the creams, allergy meds, and bath concoctions I could find. Come to find out they weren't working because I was itchy from the inside out. When my awesome doctor got the results of my blood tests back he scheduled a C-Section the next day because it was putting us at risk for a still birth. So Wednesday June 30th at 8:22 AM DaxTirell was born weighing in at a whopping 6 lbs. 4 oz. and and 19 inches long.




...And the itching got worse from the Spinal Block and then finally went away completely that night. Though I did have scratches and scabs all over my head and chest. But look was a handsome little fart he is!

No comments: