Monday, January 19, 2009

Murder Mystery

Okay... So I don't get why my pictures show up in a backwards order than what I want them to!
This is @ the end of the night Jed made himself a Sumo diaper. Then he and Kylon went out front and did snow angels in the icee snow. Kylon had clothes on but Jed got scraches all of his chest and cuts on the top of his feet. He's pretty smart sometimes!

Right before this picture Jed put his bare butt in Erin's face. This is her cute reaction.
Ky and Corb watching Guitar Hero Wars.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Sunny as "Bea Baupper" Calie as "E.C. Leigh"
Kylon with his sexy slicked back hair and earing.
Mom's costume.
Jed as Del Toydes

"Joe K. Awledge, Jock S. Trape, E.C. Leigh, Bea, Baupper"
We had a lot of fun playing a murder mysery Saturday night it was themed in 1950. My parents played too. I was just sitting right next to them so I couldn't get any good pictures.
After the game we had bananna splits then played the Guitar Hero and Mario Cart.
I had a few more pictures that I really want to post on here but would not be particullary appropiate. Sunny and Calie took my camera... and anyone that knows them can only imagine what the pictures are of.

3 comments:

bonnie said...

sounds like you had a great time:)!!

Calie Wall said...

How FUNNY are these pictures, kindof disappointing that you left my favorite picture of the night out!:). Thank you for the great night it was a blast!

Sunny said...

Candice I am not so disappointed that you didn't post that one pict! We had a blast! Thank for all you guys do for us! we love you guys!