Monday, February 2, 2009

Husband Tag...

1- Where did you meet? When I was eight I went to work with my dad and Jed worked with him.
2- How long did you date before you got married? Great Question... I don't really know when we started dating... ha ha
3- Where did he propose? In our kitchen on my birthday.
4- Where did you get married? Millenial Falls in Draper
5- How long have you been married? 3 1/2 YEARS... CRAZY!
6- What is your favorite feature of his? His cute little bum, his smile, his laugh...
7- What is his best quality? His scence of hummor
8- Does he have a nickname for you? Mama, Cans, or SychoFace... only when he is trying to bug me though... ha ha ha... you gotta know him
9- What is his favorite food? Finger Foods, Steak & Potatoes, & Sea Food
10-What is his favorite sport? Wrestling
11- When and where did you have your first kiss? Ha Ha... It's a BIG Secret... I'm not telling anyone!!! Especially Corby, Sunny, or Calie! (They want to know really bad!)
12- Who said I love you first? He did
13- What do you like to do together? Four Wheeling, Riding, Hunting, Golfing... We do everything together.
14- Do you have any kids? Yep... Ky & Steele
15-What is his favorite music to listen to? Old Time Country
16- What do you admire most about him? His work ethic. I could never work as hard as he does. He is also such a great dad!


I thought this was really fun! I am tagging EVERYONE THAT READS THIS! It is always good to think of all these good things!

4 comments:

Calie Wall said...

I love this, So um...I want to know when was your first kiss? I know that I will never get this out of you! You crack my up!

Sunny said...

Oh come on cadice just tell us when and where your first kiss was! and by where i'm thinking it means where as in a place not where on your body!!! haha! I read that to corb and he said yeah she was probably four! as he was laughing!! we love ya!

J.E. said...

This was so fun to read, I had no idea you have actually known Jed for that long. I think I will do this tag because it was so fun to read yours.
LOL that one of your nicknames is Cans???

bonnie said...

I am SO cracking up at Sunny's comment...I am going to do this tag it has been so fun to read them.