Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Figured It Out!

I figured it out finally. It took a good melt down and then it all seemed to come together. Thanks for every one's help and concern and compassion! I never really thought I would be so emotional and dramatic when it came down to sending him to a sitter.
I talked to a sitter and planned on taking him to her the next morning and I felt pretty good about her because Calie and Peggy know her really well but when I got off of the phone with her and thought about it for about 30 sec. I started balling, there was no way I could take him! So... I ended up taking him up to Peggy and Calie. Thanks guys! You have no idea how much I appreciate how you are always there for me!

6 comments:

Calie Wall said...

I am glad that I can be there to help! I really wish that I could do more, it frustates me! But I will get there and help you all I can! I love my little Steely BOB he is always fun to have over! And THANK YOU for all you do to help me, you have helped me a ton the last three months!

bonnie said...

I totally know what you mean, when Jon was 3 months old I went back to work. I was SO grateful that Kathie was able and WILLING to watch him. I felt so much better knowing he was w/ someone who actually LOVED him.

C. said...

Colby here! Just wanted to let you know I blog now. No joke!

C. said...

Hey, just wanted to tell you that we are starting most of our stuff rom seed this year. I got german giant radish seed that'll grow as big as BASEBALLS!! Nojoke. I will probably still by some pepper plants. Also we are going to get some red and black currants, gooseberries, elderberries, and seaberries this year to try. we'll let you know how these turn out. Do you guys grow fruit?

Anonymous said...

hey girl if you ever need a sitter you can call me. I am not working so i just chill at home. anyways how are you?

Anonymous said...

we just live in lehi. Kind of by Meadow elementary. we are good. i have been pretty sick, but i am slowly getting better. i am starting to have good days. haha. yeah tyler still works for wheeler. whats new with you guys??