Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have such a big problem and I have been avoiding it in a big way!

I don't really know anyone that does child care... so how do I decide what stranger I should trust to leave my incredibly loved, cute, mischievous son with for six hours while I go to work everyday? How do I know if this stranger is actually paying any attention to him while he is there? How do I know how he will be treated?
I know, I know... people do this everyday. They leave their most precious babies with strangers.

Okay seriously! I really need help! Does anyone know any AMAZING, PATIENT, CLEAN, RESPECTABLE, LOVING... ETC.... ETC.... ETC.... person out there that would love to have my baby in their home for about six hours of the day that might live somewhere close to the Lehi area?

This is KILLING ME!

3 comments:

Shandee said...

Oh I wish I lived closer! I would do it in a heartbeat!!!

Lori said...

Oh I completely understand! This was so difficult for me. How do you choose someone to leave your most treasured possesion with. I wish I knew someone, hang in there.

J.E. said...

If you ever work in Salt Lake I would be more than happy to take him everyday. Even if it's 1-2 days a week I'd be happy to meet you half way to pick him up. Seriously. Let me know if you need it!