Friday, November 21, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag!
These are a few Pics of me from High School.



1. Did you marry someone from high school?
No. I married the man that I litterally drempt about since elementary school. In high school I always wondered why all of my dreams were about Jed instead of my boyfriends at the time... Who would have guessed I was going to marry him? SURELY NOT ME!
2. Did you car pool to school?
Let's see... My Sophmore year I rode the bus to school then my boyfriend would give me a ride home. My Junior and Senior year I drove myself alone except I would carpool to my Vet class at UVSC with Jason, Heidi, Amanda, and Kapree.
3. What kind of car did you have?
When I turned sixteen I got my Ford Ranger. I LOVED THAT TRUCK! Then the last part of my Senior year my parents gave me my Power Stroke. (I know I was spoiled but I wasn't spoiled rotten!)
4. What kind of car do you have now?
I have a Mitsibishi Galant
5. It’s Friday night…where are you? (then)
At a Rodeo most of the time or a Football game or driving around trying to find SOMETHING to do... I don't really ever think we found anything to do, but it sure was fun.
6. It’s Friday night…where are you? (now)
At home with people over playing Poker or some kind of game or just falling asleep while watching TV.
7. What do you do now?
I am a Wife, a Mom, and a Secretary... It is great because I can take Steele with me to work and I decide my own hours.
8. Were you a party animal?
I definetly knew how to have fun. I just wish I would have experienced a few more crazy times. I was always too worried I would disapoint my parents.
9. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so.
10. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope, I Rodeoed and I was a big time FFA chick.
11. Did you get suspended/expelled?
HELL NO! Did I metion I was affraid of disapointing my parents? Plus I like High School way too much!
12. Can you sing the fight song?
I could sing most of it if I had music to sing to.
13. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Hands down Doug Webb. I learned more from him and his classes than I probably learned throughout High School.
14. Where did you sit during lunch?
I never once stayed at the school for lunch I either went to Harts, Windy's, McDonalds, or KFC... (super healthy food!)
15. What was your school’s full name?
Lehi High School
16. What was your school mascot?
Pioneer
17. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
For sure! Like I said I LOVED high school. I think the only thing I would change would be my long relationships that I had. I really wish I would have dated a bunch of different guys instead just a few.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
I really don't remeber a whole lot it was a bittersweet feeling. I do remeber how awesome I thought it was that Jed made sure he was there. He and my dad were working in Arizona at the time and it was kind of a pain in the butt for them to both be gone from work for the last part of the week.
19. Who did you go to prom with Sr. year?
I didn't go... Jed thought he was a little to old to be going to prom.
21. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Of course I talk to the person I spent Prom night with... Jed.
22. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Yep!
23. Do you still talk to people from school? Ya, I do talk to a few. I have even become friends with people that I wasn't friends with in school.
This was fun!
Okay... I TAG...
Calie, Shandee, Bonnie, Jamie, & Debbie

3 comments:

Calie Wall said...

That is one hot pic of you in the green shorts and boots! I love it! Thank you for all your help lately! I love you!

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

We had some Good Times!!!

J.E. said...

I love hearing about your H.S. times. I didn't know you were seeing Jed then. Cute. I like the pics too. Your hair looks so blonde. Also I love the pics of Steele on Calie's blog. He's so dang cute!
PS- I noticed you tagged me but I already did the H.S. tag a couple months ago, not nearly as exciting as yours with your dreaming about Jed while dating others though. Ha HA, so funny.