Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Mess'






For those of you who don't know... Steele goes to work with me to my mom and dad's house everyday. My mom has bought him SO many different toys to try to keep him entertained but they all have failed (she even bought him a Little Tike's slide with a ladder and basketball hoop and balls that sits in her living room). So yesterday she wasn't there and he was wanting to sit in his booster and eat so I took him to the pantry and let him choose what he wanted. He chose a Pudding Snack Pack... so I gave him a spoon took his shirt off and set his booster in the middle of the kitchen floor and let him go to town. Let me just tell you, that pudding was the best entertainment next to Kylie. He sat there and "ate" it for almost an hour!!!

3 comments:

Calie Wall said...

I love it! He is so sticken cute! I love my little steele man!

Unknown said...

What a fun mom you are! I love to watch kids entertain them selves. The baby of yours is a doll.

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. Looks like it was YUMMY!