Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks

We spent ThanksGiving with my Dad's family this year. It was great! Jed and I made a lot of food. We always smoke a turkey but this year was the first year we made anything else, which made it a little stressful but a lot of fun. We really enjoy cooking for other people. My dad helping Steele eat his feast. Steele has gotten very independent in the last few weeks especially with eating.

Ha Ha Surprise!!!

The Robinson's and Lenard

Kylie, Bo, & Jed playing on the Bean Bags.

Jed is burring Kylie in the bean bag mountain.

Bo & Kylie


Evie, Lenard, & Grandma Heiselt
We were all lucky to have my dad's brother Lenard & his wife Evie in town this year! They always have great stories to share. Plus he looks just like my grandpa that died when I was three months old so it's kinda cool to have him around anyway. ;-)

Steele would not keep his sleeve on. I don't know why.

Steele entertaining on the table.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. Where in the heck did all the bean bag chairs come from, they look like a good time!

J.E. said...

Major bean bags. Steele looks so cute! How funny that he wouldn't keep his sleeve on. I'm super impressed you guys do your own Turkey. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Calie Wall said...

You are right, we do have dang cute kids! I am glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving, it would have been better though if it would have been with me! HA HA :)

Shandee said...

Steele is so dang cute!!! Max has those same pjs! How funny!!!!